Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine&apos;s day <3

Ta dang ~ It's Valentine's day, and also our 2 years, and 1 month anniversary!

This is the third year we celebete together. Went to work as usually in the morning. But of course we finished work earlier for our dinner at the favorite place! Gayang Seafood Restaurant. We ordered shark fish soup, prawn, crab with butter, and vegetables. We ate all! Is very full ><

It's movie time after dinner.
"结婚那件事" It's such a nice movie. Understand a lot of things. Quite recommended. I like it ;)

Bii present me a gift for me. It's a bag. I love it so much <3 Not feeling disappointed for didn't get flower, because I told him always flower is a waste-money stuff. *I'm sorry if you are a flower lover* It's feel romantic but still I don't feel it's worth :S

Btw, I want to say Happy Valentine's day to all the sweet couple out there! ^^

No comments: