Sunday, June 28, 2009

I went to school and take report card with my mum yesterday.
My result was very bad & she keep scolded me. :(
She said me didn't study, always just know sms, talk phone, play computer and what bla bla bla.
And i just keep quiet there.
Mami~ i got study lo. I really don't know why my result still so bad. :(
Teacher told my mum i keep sleep when he teaching wa. Luan luan jiang!!
Where got keep!! Just sometime ma. Who's asked that teacher teaching got cui mian li.
Whatever. I will try to study hard. I wanna get a good result on my spm.
Jia you jia you :)

When finished take result then i back home bath and after that, i went to ming house and wait taxi come fetch us go centre.
When we reached there, we saw damn many pilak!!! ==
After we meet friends. We go buy movie ticket "drag me to hell"


Just only me, xing, and her sweet heart. 3 people watched. Cause ming and shing yee don't want watch.
After buy ticket, still got time. Then we went to hawai for lunch.
Cause ming said she so hungry wa. What the si sit tun.
:P

That sopo AH MING shoot me when i'm talking. Look cacat and funny. ==

When i going cinema i saw someone i don't like. SPOILER == Okay don't talk about that, and when i wanna go toilet, i saw my gor- zako. He same cinema with us. Cute xia bh him. :P

When we watching, i really keep been shocked! And i hear many girl shout there. So louder man. ==

When we finished the movie, we go meet back my dear friends. I saw my brother- ah zai. After that, we follow taxi go tanjung aru beach, but raining. Luckily not raining heavily. When we reach there, we keep shout pic for our projek. hahaha ppl keep looking us. :D when we finished shout pic for our projek. We started to play and looking that 2 couple sweet sweet there.



When 7 ++ am, my dear friends wanna back already. Them parents come fetch them.
Left me, ming & caleb follow taxi back home. So cham! My mum didn't scolded me when i reached home. Cause i bought her lovely jagung for her. Hahahaaa ^^

No comments: