Sunday, July 05, 2009

4 July 2009

I went to 1 Borneo with my sister yesterday.
We went to gam tong restaurant when we been 1 Borneo.
2 korea girl sit beside us. SO PRETTY @@
After finished eat, we bought movie ticket
"17 again"
Not bad. Funny, touched ;)
Nice movie and I'm loving the 男主角 ZAC EFRON
He really handsome and cute! :D
Thanks for "yuhua" intro~
;P

When finished the movie, i felt whole body like no energy to move and walk.
What the reason? Huh?!
Then we go "Old Town" eat tom yam.
After that, meet xing and her sweet heart.


Cool EVA

Eva daddy fetch me back home.
9.15 reached home.
Thanks s lot.
:*

My leg tuo pi le, because the shoes.
PAIN


---------------------


5 July 2009

Happy birthday gor.
Wish your dream will come true and getting a pretty + nice dai sou. ^^

No comments: