Saturday, July 11, 2009

这个星期过得真快. 一转眼 又过了一个星期

Yesterday was friday. Stay at school until 4pm.
Today shin ching & ming so naughty! Them pull up my shirt when we at canteen. LOL
I said many rude words when them keep 拉我衣服
I don't know i had said it out. I knew beacuse of siang yee told me. ==
And i really mad that time? But i won't blame you guys cause i knew both of you just play play.

还有
邬秀芳!
我没有害你咯!

After that, i saw many people keep looking at me (so tuo xia) hope them didn't saw anything. Haha
Then i take a packet of cili on the table and throw.
You know what happened after i throw it?

-
-

The cili 火山爆发, 喷到yeong ai, syuen syuen and xing. OMG!
So sorry gals, i knew you all am kuk liao. But don't blame on me okay? Cause i don't know will becomes like that de. :D

Syuen~ How about you? Are you okay? I worry you so much la!
Why you don't give me any respon when i find you?
I hope you will think cleary soon. Don't too silly do stupid thing okay?
You must always remember you still got us if you really without him.
Cheer up. :*

Yesterday talk phone with ming.
She told me about somethings make i felt so scary.
Then i go in to my mum room and lying on the bed, 盖被, 锁门.
Mum said me sot. ==
I HATE BIAN TAI!

And my gor- wenlie SO pity, i hope he will get well soon.


Today is saturday, all saint's got pasar ria.
But i didn't go, cause i sleep late & my mum, sister no asked me to wake up.
So i asked sister buy many many things & food for me :D
Ming hanging out today with susan, shing yee & fung fung.
Xing go shen san with her family. So nice!
Just me! Staying at home :(


Huhu lucky today i didn't out. Cause now 刮大风 & 下大雨 :D
My sister bring many ojibala from her school pasar ria to me~ ^^
Got pudding, chicken wings, satay, biskuit, keropok & many. I just eat eat eat n eat :D
Ans she got buy 2 gold fish come back~ Gold fish look so cute~ ^^
But i scare will die. Cause don't have oxygen. LOL
Anyway, thanks jie, because u buy so many thing for me & eat.
Love you.

No comments: