Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm come back! ;P

Hey my readers~
I'm come back! ^^
Sorry for long time i didn't updated my blog again, because my computer had some problem.


Let's we talk about "Recently"
;D


1 August 2009
-
-
-

Went to Susan birthday party at Tanjung Lipat. (BBQ)
The party started when 7 pm.
We play flour after finished eat.
We play till crazy and dirty.
LOL
Party end on 10 pm.
Then we went to susan house bath, changed cloth, and prepared second round.
Finished bath, went to frenz cafe.
Started spoiled.
Ming and fung saw her sister at there.
And them must follow sister back home that time.

SKIPED

Went to sky bar, first time go bar.
But the place more like K BOX.
I sing "sheng re kuai le" for susan. ;)
I didn't drink any drink at there.
And i felt headache because friends KEEP smoke.
Borther, sister keep called me asked me back home.
So i told them i wanna back home already.
2.15 am reach home.
Tired and quite happy day.
;)

Birthday girl.

------------------------------------------

7 August 2009
8 August 2009
9 August 2009
PC FAIR (Sabah Treat Centre)

I had a job at there.
"Promoter"

This is my first time job.
I remember the 3rd day i sick, because my partner- Jefrey give me the MC'D beef burger and he told me that was chicken burger. (Not his fault)
So i just eat, i feel weird. But i don't care. (I'm very sensitive with beef, can't eat one)
5 minute ago maybe,
i felt headache, cold hot cold hot, and finally fever!
Shit ==
Then i asked my friends to bring jacket for me.
He bring jacket for me, water, and panadol.
Thanks ah guan and kat.

These feel day, really so tired. But so happy.
Cause have fun with friends and know many new friends.
Some of time are so friendly.
Nice to meet you all~ ^^

Some picture for these 3 days.
-
-
-

The friendly girl- ; Shing Yee ; Hubby ; Xiaosau ; The pretty girl- Fiona.

Me ; Hubby ; Shing yee ; Ah Zee ;
Fung Fung ; Yao Hui.

Woan Ling ; Shing Yee ; Me ; Xiaosau ; Fung Fung ;
Hubby.
3 of us.

Left- Jefrey? xD ; Ah Heng (Mami)
Me ; Hubby ; Shing Yee ; Ah Zee ;
Xiaosau ; Fung Fung ; Yao Hui.

-------------------------------------------

The hang out day. 22 08 09
Xing Sister; Ah Fang; Jason ; Shing yee ; Ming ; Me ; Ah Zai Brother ;
Fung Fung.
(Eva, Xiaosau, Aixin, Fan Ching, Ah Lo not at here)


Ming ; Me ;
Zako ; Ah Zai.

--------------------------------

6 September 2009
Went to cp shopping and have a movie with my sister and ping ping.
We watched (The Unbelievable)
一个字 "VUI"
8.00 pm reached home.


9, 10 September 2009
Exam days.


13 September 2009

Happy birthday brother.
Wishing you have a fabulous 19th. ^^

Went to ming house after school. When 6 pm, we felt very scared about somethings happened.
And i keep sweating. I just hope my friend fast come fetch us on the moment.
Ming~ I really hope that you will nothing.
And then jason come fetch us go bukit padang celebrate for brother.

s-t-e-a-m-b-o-a-t

After that, jason fetch us back.
10.30 pm reached home.
I felt very tired and felt whole body no energy.
Then i go bath and sleep.
Anyway, thanks you guys.

Muacks

No comments: