Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My aunty came my house and live with us this few days.
Keep chit chat with her, we talked a lots.
And i know a lots of thing that i never know and misunderstanding few years?
LOL

My grandmother..
She are very kind.
But she was pass away because of her sickness when i'm just 4 years old.

I remember that she always make ice cream and bought coconut candy to me and sister.
Because the candy was her favorite candy.
She very siak me and my sister one and my aunty told me again when we chit chat.
My tears drop down directly and then i tolerant it, so my tears was stopped.

When i lying down on my bed, i started moody and sad.
I miss her a lots!
I thinking back about the memories with her.
I'm very naughty when i was small.
And i will scolded her when she don't bring me out, lock the door.
I'm very regret about it!
:(

I cried alone in the night.
Keep go in to the toilet for wash my face.
8 times i think.
Cried till i feel hard to breath, sound had changed, tired.
Then i go to sleep.
Friend called me before i sleep.
I lied him that i was shang fung.
When i woke on the next day, my eyes "zhong" liao.
Hard to open it.
=_=

Popo~
Hope you and gong gong will hang fuk at there.
Don't worry about us. I won't be naughty anymore.
I very guai le and we still loving you and him.


I appreciate everything i having right now!
I love my family, friends, and who's love me.
Yea, i really do it.
Muacksss **

No comments: