Thursday, March 25, 2010

24 March 2010 Wednesday : is Kokurikulum day's.
Marching under the big sun just because of teacher didn't attended to class,
so we need to do that. I hate marching badly! It's so hot and tired man, aww! :@

Somethings was happened.
All of them, is still the same
All of them, is lame
All of them, is childish
All of them, is nothing to do
All of them, is bitch
Please, don't think that we are stupid, we are not stupid as you brainless.

What should we call those kind of person dare to talk people so loudly but not dare to admit HUH?
What should we call them?! Don't you feel ashamed? Let's me tell you, It's SHAMEFUL
And EXCUSE ME, what you can give us learn from all of you, huh? Think before you talk and act please
1 word to describe all of you, you guys are jealous, hahahahaha!


----------------------


25 March 2010 Thursday ; is Kokurikulum day's too.
Attended to Buddha club. No game today. The leader is teaching and explain something and others to all the member.
I'm very concentrate when the leader is talking, It's meaningful~!
I had learn a lots of things :)

And the leader told us that

不要为了小事,不重要的事而不开心。
不要为了面子,名誉受损而不开心。
我们要做自己,不需要在乎他人怎么看你,那是他人的事,他人的嘴巴,
不必在乎,因为他并不了解你。这些都是不重要的事。
先顾好自己,这并不代表自私,只是让自己快乐的其中之一。
也要多做善事 :)

That's right~! I don't want to care those unimportant things in my life.
It's lame and not a problem for me, let's peace all my dearest friends! :D


I feel much better, heehehe

No comments: