Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hello everyone, I'm here right now ^^
Sorry for long time didn't update my blog, because I'm busy on study.
I'm concentrate okay. Ahaa :D
My school life is ....... fun. I'm very enjoy it

My exam result -

BC, BI, SCIENCE, ERT, PSV - Pass
BM, MATH, PM, SEJARAH - Fail

Even some of my result was pass, but still very bad :(
I want to improve my BM & MATH!!! :(

Yesterday, is the last day of school before school holiday.
My friends, look very happy. But I'm not happy at all, because I don't know what to do if i stay at home. Hang out? Waste money. Where my part time job? Sigh
He came to fetched me after school.
We went to Kara, bought lens case, eye mo, and solution (for eye contact one).
Had a lunch at KFC. I miss him so much ♥♥♥

Today, stay at home, didn't plan to out.
Resting. Wish everyone having a happy holidays! :)

** Bought a pair of Candy lens in blue color and Ming too :D **

Tomorrow

No comments: