Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Random post.

I'm so boring right now.
I'll be sitting in front of the desktop few hours.
What a boring holidays, HUH?
I had test some mental test just now, here my result.

What should you study? Your learning style is Organized and Goal Oriented.
You are good at leading a group and finishing projects.
You should study Business, Communication, Fashion Merchandising, Health Administration, Interior Design, International Studies, Public Administration. * I just only ever think Business, Fashion Merchandising and Health Administration *
What kind of Bf/Gf are you? Romantic.
You are the perfect boyfriend/girlfriend. You know just the way to be in a relationship.
Don't change anything and good luck.

What kind of heart do you have?
You have a serious heart. You believe that love is is not a mystery.
Love is respect, nurturing, and affection. Love is not drama.
You love with your head before you love with your heart.
It's not love if it doesn't make sense. Your heart is not easily tricked or fooled.
You only have feelings when it is the real thing. Your love life is only a part of your whole life.
Love has its place, but you don't obsess over it :D

hahaha, can't get the point right?
I just only feel happy when I saw all of this and hope that's truth XD


------------------------


Girl, I really feel disappointed of you.
Why you will became like this?
So pro in acting? So pro talk bad people in front of your beloved boy friend even we didn't do? * clap clap clap *

I still remember how we know each other.
Last time, you told me what's you thinking of, your feelings, how he treat you, how sweet you are.

I never think you're so pro in acting. I just only think you're so pure, but now just I know you're so craftiness.
Sometimes, I really not even want to care those things.
Because you're my friend, best friend's. I'll feel hard to do, do u know that?

Do you remember what's you told me before? You hope everything will be same like last time? But do you ever think who's make everything had changed? Why don't you think clearly who treat you nicely?
I not even scare to let you see what I'm writing. I just hope you'll wake up.
Don't you feel tired? I really feel tired everyday hear you guys talking bullshit. * Sigh, please don't so childish and make me call you bitch *

No comments: