Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's Saturday again~
I'm super duper boring and hungry right now! :(
Mum and sister is going out, that's why I can't out early. I feel I'm very unlucky today.
She came to find me early in the morning and I feel uncomfortable right now.
But still, I wanna out for movie later. Because I can't out on next week :'(

Uihhh come back faster please! I'M BEGGING BOTH OF YOU :'(


--------------------


Babe came to pick me up around 1pm, straight away go to Center :)
Had a meal at MC'D. Meet up my 2 darling and had a movie with them ^^



BASED ON A TRUE EVENTS
I felt regret to watch it? It's scary, creepy and disgusting :O yiakk, but still is not bad.
This movie touched me at the last part seeing the woman is protecting/praying for her son :')

Had a dinner at Tanjung Aru.
和心爱的他看着太阳下山,好漂亮!而那一瞬间真的感觉好幸福!
Saw many people is taking picture but we didn't.
We put in our memory :)

After that, went to babe house

What pose is this? haha

Reached home around 11.10pm
What a happy days :D




做了一件善事,
就是帮哑巴的人买了个吊饰,
也把它送给了比。
MISS YOU DEEPLY

No comments: