Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Weekend :'D

My Saturday
Woke up at around 10 am
Had a shower and went to Tuaran for Tuaran mee with my babe around 11.30 am ^^

After finished eat, take away 1 packet of Tuaran mee for my daddy, mummy and sister
Went back home for give them the Tuaran mee and others

Went to One Borneo with babe after that ^^
Bought a movie ticket, the movie started at 2.30 pm
So before the movie started, we went to play game, Ice cream and shopping
I bought a photo album and some stationary

The movie that we watched, (4/5) stars I give


The movie was excited and very sad
Family is number one, work and money is number two
I really can feel the power of love in the story :'(
I learnt many things from the story
I will appreciate who's beside me right now very much !

Went babe house for dinner after movie

hahahahaha feel got a little bit disgusting +_^

------------------------

My Sunday
Woke up at around 11 am
Had a shower and went to meal with babe at the shop that near Kian Kok @ Likas
We ate Wantan noddle, meehun soup, siu mai and kari chicken
The service was quite bad, maybe because of too many people

After that, went to Likas Complex
Babe give me drive there, cannot describe how NERVOUS and HAPPY am I :D !!
Babe keep been shocked by my drive skill, hahaha I am so sorry
I will improve :)

Went GSC Suria for movie, because they's going for the free movies ticket
2 of the movie that we want to watch was fulled :(
So we decided to watch this



3/5 stars
I feel damn cold after I finished my popcorn
I cannot concentrate to watch the movie, feel like want to sleep
And I love the popcorn ^^
It was very big different with Center popcorn, lol

Went Likas @ Giant for buy something and had a meal again at the Indian shop
Raining heavily, reached home at around 5 pm :)

No comments: