Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Subject for today was Science!
While I reached school, I started to revision again
Keep on memories those what will exam

While we having paper 1 (Damn hard)
My english teacher attended to class
She asked me that is it the Karangan was I wrote by myself or was I bring the book into class and copy it
Aww teacher, It's I wrote by myself !
She praise me, I felt kinda happy
Hopefully I will get high mark ! :D

Went Karamunsing for take away McDonald's with babe after school
After take way, went Suria for movie
The movie that we watched, started at 3 pm

It's kinda funny, nice ^^

The second movie, started at 4.50 pm


It's not bad too, a little bit touching :')

Both of the movie we watched today have Jackie Chan
He's awesome !

Went to Servay for buy yogurt and others for my mum
And went back babe house for dinner


♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: