Sunday, June 20, 2010

HAPPY DADDY'S DAY ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Yes, I going out almost everyday, keke

Bii reached my house at around 10am, I am just finished my breakfast what.
hm .. I am sorry, hahaha

After prepared myself, accompanied he had a breakfast at Kolombong.
Went to City Mall after breakfast, saw Ming and Fung Fung :D
Bought much junk food back home ^ ^

It's time to change place ! Cp :D
Actually I am going to change my pants,
had a cake at Secret Recipe while waiting Xiaosau come and give me the receipt.
Finally I changed ! Thanks darling, muackss !

Take away Uncle Bob and Pizza Hut to home for celebrate Daddy's Day and bii bought a fruit cake to celebrate for his lovely daddy too, hehehe



Today is HAPPY DADDY'S DAY !
Daddy, did you see it ?? Did you know it ??
We are loving you, loving you forever. Won't dump you :')
Hopefully you will recover very soon, be tough daddy, I LOVE YOU ; WE LOVE YOU. Hugs

No comments: