Saturday, July 10, 2010

Yesterday was my favorite day ~ It's Friday !
Why Friday was my favorite day ?
Because the next day of Friday is Saturday la, keke

Alright, let's talk about my school life.
Had a test while during math class
I could not even understand
While I am confuse about it, teacher came and asked how come I'll answered like that
I am sorry teacher, I cannot understand :(
He show me the face seem like *how come still cannot you understand it ?! I taught and repeat so many time *
I really feel like crying, know ? haih

Most of you said that math was a easy subject
Most of you did well and get high mark on the examination
Alright, I am damn jealous. Why they did well ? *sigh*
I'll try my best no matter what ! Fight with the stupid math ! Aww..

Bought some of the exercise book but still I did not do even 1 page :O
CHIN YEN LING ! What are you doing ? Do you know SPM is nearer ?!
Don't be a useless !
Well .. I promised. I'll try to do it when I am free, won't waste time anymore.

-----

Bii picked me after school
Had a lunch at Food Court @ Giant and bought some junk food and yogurt home ~
Saw my sister there, LOL

Went to Public bank for do some payment and Maybank for my account
The stuff told me that I should bring my mum for make an account because I am still haven't reach 18 years old with her sucks attitude. LOL
* I told my mum what's the stuff told me, she answered me :
" Don't make account first la, later want change again so ma fan. Just continue use your Alliance bank ba "
LOL. Let's say NO to MAYBANK and say YES to PUBLIC BANK

-----

Today is my super favorite day, SATURDAY !
Went to One Borneo after I done all the homeworks *sweep the floor, wash all of the cloth and etc*

Something bad happened. Even it's not my fault but still I paid for it
Totally not happy after 'something bad happened'

Bii keep trying to cheers me up
He brought me to FUN SQUARE and keep asking me wanna eat something or not
because he knew I love eat much -.-
Play a lots. Especially is the 'ship' AND 'bicycle' LMAO
We play until so tired, both of our leg and hand so 'bi' -.-

hm .. I don't think One Borneo is a nice shopping place
but there is a great food town is it ? HAHA

Had a meal at McDonald's
Double Cheese Burger -.-
Not a lucky day for me, bought something for mum then it's the time to home.







My watch is still alive ! :D

No comments: