Thursday, August 12, 2010

Good morning everyone!

Time pass rapidly! It's Thursday again!
haih, I didn't go to school
because I forgot to set alarm and I don't want stand at the basketball court under the big sun ._.

Tomorrow is Friday, and also the first day of exam
I am really gonna to study hard! This is the last exam
As what babe said to me, prove it to my mum and let she know I am not stupid as what she think!

Tuesday night, I'll always remember it
My bro have a big quarrel with us. Yea, It's included my dad, my mum, my sister and me.
I hate he hurts my dad and mum with his words. 话中带刺. It's unduly! Hurts much.

I scared, I cried.
He called me and I shared with him. He said so, my bro was so unduly
But what to do? He always my bro no matter what, he always the one who's having the blood relation with me
I am so sad and disappointed. I wonder why you'll be like this?
I wonder why you'll hurts mum and dad so deep like this?! They's the only who brought you to this reality world.
I am rea;;y feel like going to slap you 99! @$%&*!!

haih, just hope he'll change
Change to be always talk nicely, won't unduly anymore
And more ... You have too many need to change bro, I don't want to list it down here.

---

Another case, he's so pityyy
Let's pray for him together
Uncle, be strong and touch k



Hope everything will be fine very soon.
Bless

No comments: