Saturday, September 25, 2010


Yesterday, went to school usually =)
She ki siao again, but luckily I done all of the nota.

Baby brought me for lunch after school.
I ate porridge, it's so nice

Night, went for dinner with Ming and Ah Liaw.


Adult RM20
Kids RM10

I heard about that the food was very nice but not all of them
We chosen Tom Yam and Chicken soup ^^
I am so fulled. I felt my stomach is painful when I am laughing !!
We are having lots of fun there, appreciate

Went to take away YoYo for baby after dinner.
And he picked me there =)


-------


Saturday, went to Kolombong for helped aunt do somethings after I take my breakfast and my shower at home =)
After picked Ming up, we went to Wisma
Had our tea-time at food court - Dumpling and wo tip, LOL

Night, went to Lido for our ba kut teh. But too bad the stall was close and food court was fulled of people.
So we decided to eat KFC ~

After dinner, went to aunt's stall. Chit-chat with them and eat some luk luk.
I am just damn fulled =="

At around 11pm, went to Lintas.
Really so many people, upperstar, Frenz and Terravida was fulled.
So we have no choice, just stand beside the road and accompanied baby see car luo.
Reached home at around 12am somethings. It's time to sleep.
And baby, please do not forget what you had promised me

Collection of today -

Singlet, grey.

Hair clip, black.

No comments: