Friday, October 29, 2010


Had our breakfast at Likas before he sent me to school =)
Today, is the day we have to give back all of the text books to school.
I didn't give back all of it, I borrowed some text books because teacher allowed we do that.
It's Ert, History, Bm Kerusi and Seteguh Karang.

Some of my friends wonder why I borrowed text books of History and Bm komsas.
Yes, of course there's have the reason.

I got my History paper yesterday, 24marks.
I didn't do any revision on History before exam but I tried my best to do it on exam, that's why I get this mark.
I believe I can pass my SPM if I keep do revision and revision =)

Same to Bm too, got the Bm paper from teacher early in the morning.
She told lots of her opinion to us, what's she told us was just so meaningful.
I am fully agreed with it and I feel shameful with my very very bad result.
My bro, sis, and some of my friends that 18 years old told me that Bm is very very easy.
But why still I can't even pass it? ='(

Yes, I'll plan a schedule for myself. It's will save my gold time and for my own good.
I know now still not late. So start from now on, I will study hard on all of my subject. Even the subject that I don't even like.
Never say give up on study, nothing is impossible and god will always help who's hardworking even is a stupid, right? =)

---

We only left not even 1 month then have to face the exam that we stay for secondary school about 5years.
I won't give up easily. I will proof to myself, I can do it !
I won't let parents feel disappointed on my result =)

There's having History ceramah after recess.
Hmm it's not so hard I think? but we have to understand and get the keyword.
Alright, ga yao !!

No comments: