Saturday, November 13, 2010


Friday

Today is school holiday for all form 5 student of my school ;D
Went to sing k with babe at KK BOX after meet my customer at Kepayan, pay electric/water bill, and find babe's worker.

This is the first time I went to KK BOX with him
We sang from 11am till 2pm. Really do enjoy and appreciate the moment.
Bought some vegetables and food before sweet home

Saturday

Went to Inanam for shao ji shao rou fan, haha!
Take away some bread supaya I have something to eat while on the way to Wisma Sabah, airasia ;D

I love the bolo bao. Yumm! ^_^

Finally, our first travel was planned.
We bought 5 ticket (his dad, mum, sister, him and me), RM222/person (included insurance and etc)
I just cannot even wait for the days is coming ;D

One Borneo, I bought nothing except food and drinks. LOL
Have to save money from now on. Yes!
This is my favorite! :D
Night, had a dinner with babe's family at Bundusan Place ;)

No comments: