Sunday, November 07, 2010

This few days.


Friday
-
The day I will remember always and never forget.
Hmm we are so sorry mum. We never knew that.
Sorry for made you cried. Even I am helpless but I will try my best for everything ;)

Went out with babe at night, we went to Giant for somethings and Lintas for yoyo and meet Jaclyn ;)
I am here to say that, Happy Deepavali to everyone~! All the best.

Saturday
-
Had a dinner with babe, his family and sibling at Putra.
There's having a graduation of EverGreen Pre-School.
Some of them are so cuteeeee, tehehe.

Yumcha with babe's friends at Lintas.
What a tired day.

Sunday
-
Went to pc fair but we leaved there not until 5 minute, I hate the sucks hot weather !
Back to home because I took sister's spec without notice. wtf
Accompanied babe to breakfast, I ate wuntun soup.

Bought a short pants and some stationary. Thanks babe *loves*

No comments: