Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy birthday and Merry Christmas ♥


Went out at afternoon with him and Nie Nie.
We went to Friendly Restaurant@ Inanam for lunch with Alvin.
The food is quite nice, the price is not very expensive, recommended to lunch and dinner :)

Guess what? It's time to shopping after lunch!
Wisma and Suria

I bought a lens solution Opti-Free it's suggest from Sau,
2 singlet for myself, 1 t-shirt for my lovely mom,
1 high slipper and others small stuff.
Bii bought 2 pants and others small stuff too, we are happy :D
We rushing back to home for clean, prepare and join next round!

Celebrate his birthday at Lintas.
Steamboat with his old classmate that just come back from others country.

We sang a birthday song for Bii after we ate all the stuff.
And we ate again, Chocolate Cheese cake from Secret Recipe.
I it so freaking much!

Went to Padang Merdeka for see the Christmas tree.
It's not bad but too bad we forget to out the camera :(

Next round again, Metro.
Even there's bored, but he happy I happy
25 December 2010, such a nice day for us, I will never forget it.
Also my first time to celebrate Christmas and birthday with boyfriend.
*Thanks to all Bii's friends, you guys gave him a grate 20th.*
I am so tired right now, but it's really worth :')

Once again I want to say,
Happy birthday to you my Bii.
Love you no matter what. Loves

No comments: