Monday, December 13, 2010


I woke up at 5.20am and t
he time is 5.56am right now.
It's does mean I just finished revision. Yes, I revision for just a little while.
Because I am very hardworking last night I think it's enough right? *I'll revision when I reach school later :p*

Really feel so tired, especially is my eyes.
It's time to gonna prepare myself, waiting babe fetch me to breakfast and school.
All the best yen ling! ^^

---

Finally, I came back from school.
How bout the exam? Ert was quite hard :x
perancangan menu, keperluan nutrien, perancangan diet, punca punca pencemaran makanan ................
What I study so hard, all didn't come out. How sucks is it :)
Nvm, even it's hard at least I tried my best. I hope I can get a good result.

Get a call from Puan Aw just now, she asked me bout the exam.
Aiks, can't wait to know the result oh ~~~~~~

I did well on my art
Even it's look suck compare to others, but I really tried all my best !

Tomorrow will be the last day of exam, it's Bc.
Idk why I am not in the mood to revision it. LOL
All the best Yen Ling !


No comments: