Wednesday, January 19, 2011


Time flies rapidly, It's Wednesday.
I dated Ming and Sau for movie today but they're not free.
Alright, just look for next week then =)

Woke up very early in the morning
At around 7something
Mom was going out, bro and sis was going work
So I am the one have to protect home =P
I couldn't open my eyes because I get insomnia every night!!
Omg. I am just lying down on the sofa. Woke up again at around 8.30
Feel much better for my eyes. HAHAHA

He came to picked me up at around 4++something
Went to Menggatal for take away chicken wing and went to Hui Min's house for pass her something =)
Again, went to the girl's house at Telipok for take my order.
It's time to home, It's time to cook for my family because mom was going out.
Done!! It's still tasty what!! =P

No comments: