Friday, February 04, 2011

年初二

Woke up at around 7something
Woke him up and he picked me up

Went to breakfast with his family
There's quite a lot of shop was closed
So we had our breakfast at Kepayan =________=

On the way to his granny's house at Papar
I slept in the car. Very sleepy.

Keep watching TV after the lunch.
See they gamble, bored.

He and I went out for help his uncle prepared chicken wing, hotdog for bbq.
We started at around 1630. We eat while burning the food. hahaha
Its quite fun, just very hot and many mosquito.

All of us played the fireworks and firecrackers after the dinner.
There's too many fireworks and firecrackers. We burned 1k and more. LOL
And the effect of 'them' is very nice.

Share some of the picture here.









* didn't capture more because I forget to put the memory inside the camera =( *

We back KK at around 2100. Slept in the car. Reached home around 2215.



My 姑姑's family came have a lunch with my family =)

No comments: