Sunday, February 06, 2011

年初四


Bii woke me up at around 8something.
Planned to go Gaya Street with his family actually
But we didn't go lastly because of raining.

I went out after I finished cook for dad, uncle and bro because mom is going to Keningau with his brother and sister.

Went to Wisma with his family at around 9something.
Early right? =_____= had our breakfast at food court, Tuaran Mee.

Actually I wanna go for shopping because I ever hear peoples said Wisma will during 50% promotion on the 4rd day of Chinese New Year every year. You know what, I am very excited to get very a lot cheaper shirt, pants or shoes. I am very disappointed to say that, only some of the shop is during the 50% promotion but most of the shop and during 'buy 1 free 1' promotion.
It's still same pricey for me, and it's does mean have to buy 2pcs only I will get the cheaper price. So how about if there's no people share with me? Sigh. They are very clever to clearance stock. Lol. I bought a tee. Only cost RM15. Guess what? I am not fit the tee! Stupid tummy. Grrrr. I've no idea, I've no choice. I gave it to my 2nd sister =_____=

Again, we went to 1b.
Had our lunch at The Chicken Rice Shop.
The attitude of the Malay's girl is damn sucks.
Bii wanna complain on their website =_____=

Seriously, I am not happy today.
Not about I didn't shop a lot but because of something.
I know I don't have any qualifications to complain so I am smiling all the time, keep in silent mode.
But what you saw, is fake.

Had some coconut drink before home.
Bought a long-sleeved tee at F.O.S.
Cheap and good quality.
Reached home at around 1630.



Wonder why my cloth look alike 'sayur masin' ?
I slept in the car, lol

No comments: