Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's day everyone ♥


Bii and I went to Suria@Amp Square at 11am ^^
This is the first time we went to Amp Square. It's a great k box for me. They have very nice service!
We sang from 11am-2pm. After we finished sang, we walked to Wisma. He bought me a cookie in the box with shape of love, the cup with teddy. I love it so much. Thanks bii ^^ And I bought a box of Ferrero Rondnoir for him ^^

Is going for dinner with his family at Super Tanker but very bad, they didn't do business today :(
So we went to May Flower Restaurant. We're late cause 2 of the tourist bus was early than us. There's fulled! :(
Again, went back to Bundusan Place Restaurant. Maybe because of Valentine's day, there's lack of worker.
We waited for 1 hours, just the dinner came out. Omg I am just so hungry.

Sau asked me wanna play Sky Lanterns at outside her beloved house or not.
Sure I want xD Reached there at 2200.
And after that, 2 of the sweet couple went to Tanjung Aru together.

These is my our 2nd Valentine's day! It's simple yet lovely. I feel great
Thanks for being patient and lovely with me when I needed you and always my beloved. I love you

No comments: