Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Monday
-
Bii came to picked sister and me visited dad at hospital Queen Elizabeth
Before that, we had our breakfast at Lintas and bought fruit, biscuit, etc for parents.
I feel like crying when I saw dad was lying on the bed
Doctor said his bone of his right leg was patah, have to do operation soon.
What I wish for now is, Dad success the operation in safety mode and he will recover very very soon!
Just let praying for him!

Tuesday
-
Woke up and do homework as usual.
Bii brought me to hospital. Honestly, I feel very uncomfortable when I separate with my Parents.
And today, Dad moved to SMC because tmr gonna operation. Dad, you must be brave! Do not feel scare of pain.
We're always here for you! Be tough! Muacks.

--

Bii's parents asked me wanna join they Taiwan trip on May or not.
Bii and her sister looked excited, but Idk why I have no feeling.
Confused wanna join or not. Sigh, maybe because of Dad I don't feel like going anywhere.
Don't ask me, Idk :(

No comments: