Thursday, March 24, 2011


Uhhh~~ there has been few days I didn't update my blog. It's time to update again, ehehe!
Hmmm the job is still going as usual.

Had a movie with babe boy on Tuesday at 1b after work.
I wore a long dress, feel a little weird because it's my first time to wear long dress going out. HAHAHA

This is the movie that we watched!
He is so man! hahaha

She is Dianna Agron as 'Sarah'. She look so sweet, and pretty

This movie is awesome! HAHAHA
I marked 5 star. Woohoo~~~

--

SPM result come out finally on 23 March!!
Am so nervous, and excited. I got it on 24 March early in the morning with my buddy.
Even I didn't get any A, but at least I pass :-P

Hehehe when I told my Mum, she was very happy ^^
She knew I tried my best. Thanks Mum. You're the one who's most understand me

No comments: