Friday, April 01, 2011

Yesterday is last day of March, and today is first day of April.
I guess everyone know what special day is today right? *not really special actually, hahaha*
Oh yea ~~~ It's April Fool :-D The day we can play everyone with a very big joke with no blaming? I guess yea! :-P I played babe early in the morning, hahaha because I have nothing to do.

Me : Bii ~~ my sister gave me RM500 ~~ woohoo
Bii : Wah really? and why?
Me : Idk ~~ so happy, haha
Bii : haha good lo. I think she give you use at the Taiwan trip bha
Me : hahaha don't know eh ~~

And I told him lastly, he just like =_______=
I know it's very lame la, so what? hahaha

Went to here, and there with babe.
Very tired even I am only sitting on the car.
Got half of my salary today. When Beckham told me, we can go for take the salary.
I am really not believe it but Zi Lieng told me it's true so I am just go for it lo ^^
Too bad, it's cheque. I have no bank account you know? So poor :-(
Gonna meet Gordon on Monday for the sign so I can take cash!

No comments: