Saturday, June 11, 2011

Time past rapidly, today is Saturday again.
Yes, everyone is clubbing, yumcha, movie, but I'm home.
I do not like to going out like seriously. Hahaha
I love to staying at home. Going out does always need to use a lotmoney, and very tired.
Is this one of the reason too that's why I'm getting fat? *sob*

I really feel speechless of my supplier.
Keep forgot give me tracking no. Remind her? Skipped me.
If I got the tracking no early then I can get the parcel early.
Damn pos laju didn't work today. How sad!
I don't care, I want to go take the parcel early in the morning on Monday!
Must get! Customer keep hurry me.

If you have read my blog always.
You must know that what's my June babe right?
Hahahaha I don't need to buy already!
I got one for myself when I'm in Taiwan.
Only costed RM25! I love the design. Simple, and nice!
Lost control :P

Hmmm. I wanna change hp!
I don't want use the BlackBerry anymore.
Every month have to pay RM78+RM100(postpaid) *wallet out blood*
I wanna use iPhone 4! Can viber with Bii Bii every time.
Call, and msg also free! Just pay RM68 for internet fee, and postpaid won't reach RM100.
iPhone 4 available damn many app to play, and nice!
Some of my friends asked me to get Sony X10.
But I seriously don't like it. The touch pad not sensitive. I prefer iPhone 4.

Sigh! Have to save money for it.

No comments: