Thursday, June 09, 2011

Movie night ^^

Yesterday is Wednesday. Went to 1b with boyfriend after dinner together at his house.
We rush to there for buy 7.20pm movie ticket, but unfortunately there's full house.
So we just watch the next round, 9.10pm.

We watched "Kungfu Panda 2"
The screen keep blur, and move since the movie started about 10 minute.
Headache betul.
Almost half of the viewers complaint the staff, and also manager.
So they just restart the movie 1 more time.
I felt sleepy while we are watching the movie :(
To tired of working, and not enough sleep I think.
I forced myself to concentrate about it, didn't failed at all.
I knew what the stories of the movie, and some of the part is really funny. Hahaha
I love to hear the Panda sound when he is still a baby ^^
It's super duper cute! Aww.

Around 11.15pm we finished the movie, and also home sweet home

No comments: