Thursday, March 15, 2012

Happy White Valentine's day

Today is happy white valentine's day 14.03.2012 :) and also our 2 years 2 months day. Hehe. We finished work earlier today and went to Cp for a hair cut (him). And I went into Wendy's shop. Finally I get myself a very first gold. Is a gold ring ^^ quite happy. Next target should be necklace or bracelet? =D

After hair cut and everything is done. We went back to home have a shower and dinner. Just have a movie at 1b. "John Carter" is a quite nice movie. Recommend :)

Now is middle of the night, 1.38am. I can't sleep. Yes, I get in insomnia every night. 2o'clock only get to sleep. It's so bad. I shouldn't continue to have a bad habits! Damn it! :( I don't want ah. Must change from now on! So should be stop here and force myself to sleep right now! Bye bye ~

No comments: