Wednesday, September 16, 2009

16 september 2009

Woke up on 9.30 am.
Sister asked me go brush teeth and wash face.
Cause later wanna go One Borneo. I said okay then. When we are done~
Sister friend come fetch us and went to One Borneo. 11 pm reached there. So early ==
I saw my friend when i reached there, then we go walk walk buy things and wait other friends come.

Finally xiaosau come! Then we bought movie ticket "Where Got Ghost"
My sister bought mc'donald to me for my lunch and i ate at cinema. :D

I keep been shocked! Shocked laugh shocked laugh! xD
I love this movie!

When we finish watched, we go gai gai. Them buy bag, t-shirt, pants and others.
Me and xing bought a same singlet. ^^
We went to mc'donald when we felt our hungry, leg pain and tired.

I saw dear van van and my jie- quan quan when i wanna back. ^^
5 somethings reached home.

No comments: