Saturday, September 26, 2009

26 september 2009

I went to ming house yesterday, almost 12 pm i reached her house.
Cause we wanna go out and we waiting friend come fetch us when we finish prepared.
Finally he come, but the time was 2 pm ==
MOOD - 2 STAR

We went to damai do something.
After that, went to centre, 3 pm been there.
We saw xiaosau, she paktoh with her sweet heart.
Then we went to hawai meet my brother - ah zai, zako, jason and yamcha there.

After that, we go 5 floor to bought movie ticket.
Meet up my sister - xing and ah fang at there.
Still have 1 hour more before the movie start.
Then we gai gai, take sticker photo and others.




xing, ming, jason, ah zai

peace!


Although we still have 1 hour and more for hang gai before the movie start.
But it's not enough too. Ya, we late for the movie about 30 minutes.
Whatever.
We watched G-FORCE.
Not bad, funny and CUTE! :D



When we finished movie, we found a place to yamcha.
Having fun! Keep talk and laugh. ^^
Ming keep lat by xing. Hahahaaa

Almost 7.30 am, fung, ming, and me follow taxi back home.
Reached home about 8 pm.

-
-
-

Today i woke up about 5 am.
Omgg, so earlyyy. :(
Cause raining heavily, lei gong so big, the sound was so big, really so big.
Disturb me!! Ish~ I hate it, cause i'm still sleepy but can't sleep in.
Then i go wash face. After that, georf called me, he didn't sleep too. He said he lazy sleep. So he company me. :D
Pity you ming (i wake up = you just go sleep) . Ahahahaaa


Today was my mami birthday. :D
Happy birthday mami - Ah Heng
Wish your dream will come true and sweet sweet with your sweet heart ya.
^^


-
-
-


Hey my dear friends, don't worry about me, i felt better :)

No comments: