Sunday, October 18, 2009


"Can I trust what I can't see?"
It's always been a question in the world.
People just can't stop to asking this question, but the answer for this question is so simple.
It's as simple as a "YES"

Love...............
It's something you can't feel
Love is something you can trust
Love is feeling
At least that's what they say
But still, love can be so beautiful, so enchanting.
Especially when you share it with someone special.

Feelings...............
It's also something that you can't see.
But something that you can trust.
You smile when you're happy.
Laugh when you think something is funny.
You shed your tears when you cry.
And that usually happens when you're sad.
Feeling down and even angry when you're upset.
Confused when you're not sure about something.
And that's a little something about feelings.

Wind...............
You can't see the wind, but you can feel it.
When you're sitting in verandah, drinking a hot cup of tea.
Watching the beautiful sunset, and feeling the gentle breeze touches your face.

That's when everything starting to feel so serene, so tranquil, so idyllic.

The wind is something you'll need
In a hot, sunny day.

Love, feeling and not forgetting, the wind.
That's a few examples of things.
That you CAN'T SEE but you CAN TRUST
:)


--------------------------------


So feeling down yesterday. Sister called me, and asked me something.
But i was crying that time ==
I don't want to let she know that i'm crying, so i just answer what she asked and try to "ya" my sound. But she knew at last, she said my sound so weird. When she asked me, i feel more sad, keep skip then closed phone >_____<
And another problem is many friends was changed!
WHAT IS BEST FRIEND?
Is it just a human to company you awhile. When found a new friend, then i'm your rubbish?
@#$%!
WHY ALL CHANGED! TELL ME WHY!





I trust you, even though you're so far from me.
And cheer up my dear ming, everything will be okay.
:)

Tomorrow need go back school again, continue exam.
Damn! Stress x.x
Tomorrow exam sejarah paper 1 and 2.
Study? No need la. I knew i can't study in one.
Play tembak again. Bless me bh. Xoxo
Sister go 瀑布 today. But i didn't follow.
So lazyyyyyyyyyy
Must take care yourself and be CAREFUL ya! :)

Take some picture when i felt no people care me.
October 17
-
-
-


"yuan gu luk" face LOL


See! My hair no vitamin already. x.x


Yea! Is YOU!
:)

No comments: