Monday, February 22, 2010

Yesterday, I'm very hardworking for doing my homework.
I'm doing even my home no current, I used the emergency light until I beh tahan,
because of the light is too bright, It's make my eyes feel pain.
So, I went to my room for rest awhile, just awhile!

When I feel downstairs got TV sound, then I hurry go down and gonna to continue my homework.
I saw my mum, she is helping me to do my ERT project and she scolded me.
She said me throw the homework at side and go upstairs for talk phone @@
Said I lied on her and she will throw my phone, don't let me use it anymore if i still be like that.
I know she is misunderstanding, so I try to explain about it.
Okay. Maybe my attitude is not nice for you. So, she slap on me.

I don't really feel pain.
But I feel my face is very spicy and my heart is very pain after she did it.
I gonna explain again, but when I saw her face, I can't open my mouth and I don't know what to say already.
I don't want she slap on me the second time, so I just be silent, tolerant about it.
And then I asked she go to sleep, don't care on me, because I'm angry her. LOL
Yea, she really do it.

I told babe, told him I'm going to busy again.
He said he will wait for me.
When I'm doing my project, I think about him, think about even he is tired but still waiting for me, I feel very uncomfortable, I don't want he wait me so long, so I just try to do as fast as i can. I'm doing my project with my tears.

Finally, I had done all my homework, I done it around 1am.
Babe called me after I finished all my homework, I knew you're tired already la.
Btw, thanks for babe waiting for me from 8pm until i done all my things.
You gave me The Power Of Love :')


------------------------------------


Today, I woke around 5.40am.
Went to school, pass up my ERT project, BM komsas, BM tatabahasa.
Finally yea, quite happy :)

My school having a tuition after school, It's started from today.
Just only for Form3, Form5. And just only on Monday and Tuesday.
Haix, need stay at school until 3.10pm.

Kokurikulum will start on this Wednesday.
Every Wednesday and Thursday.
So, I just only will feel relax on Friday, Saturday, Sunday?
I don't really think so :(

No comments: