Sunday, February 21, 2010

Yesterday, i had spend my time with him :)
He came to fetched me around 12pm. I had not enough time to prepare myself :(
We went to Sepanggar Giant for buy ingredient. Because he said he wanna cook spaghetti for me.
But too bad! The supermarket was so lanc. Don't have sell spaghetti. LOL right? -.-
So, our planned was canceled.

Had a movie at One Borneo

Finally i watched this movie! I love it, funny and nice ^^
I bought 2 shirt before leave there, hehe.
It's time to back to Dear house for prepare ourself.


When we finished prepared everything, Dear fetched me go to Sam's open house and he go had a dinner with his family at Lido :)

Finally, i meet my sister, but too bad, ming didn't attended the open house, quite boring at there.


Play PS2, PSP, and see they gambling, play fire works and others.
Sam, your brother so cute :D hahaha

Dear came and fetched me around 9.45pm, and we went to Shin Ching house.
Play fire works and others. Had a lots of fun there :D

When she is talking with her mum. haha look like ghost.

Shin Ching and her bii. Seriously, they are so sweet.



Reached home around 11pm.
I love you, my dear


------------


Today, my stomach and eyes feel very uncomfortable :'(
I feel stress on today. LOL
My ERT, haven't done! BM karangan, don't know where to go!
Tomorrow is the time to back to school and continue my school life.
AWWW i still in the holiday mode! :'(

No comments: