Sunday, March 21, 2010

My sister woke me up early in the morning today.
She looking at me with her sad eyes, her eyes is full of trouble.
She told me that she has lost her hand bag yesterday night at Ice Bar.
Her hand phone, wallet, IC, ATM card, religion necklace, medicine and others is inside the bag.
My god, I was get shocked. And she don't know how to tell mummy.

30 minute ago, she decided to tell mummy.
When she is telling mummy, daddy hear it.
Both of them keep scolded her and she keep on quiet.
Because, It's her fault too, she is stupid -.- Sigh!

Then, brother fetched she go to police station for lapor and others.
Pity sister, hope the people will give her back.
She is very sad. She wanna take back her religion necklace.
Because the necklace is very important for her.
So guys, please be kindness. *praying* :(
My friends, please pray for her too :(


----------------------------


Today is the last day of one week school holiday before reopen school.
Babe and me had planned go to Mount Kinabalu and Zoo, but too bad our planned has canceled. Sigh! But never mind la, at least I have out with him one time in this week, lol.
While I'm playing facebook, I saw some of my friends said they don't want go to school tomorrow @@ But I'm not really unhappy about it.
Because I love my school life, miss my dear friends a lots, meet all of them ASAP!
Appreciate much everything and of course I will try my best to study hard, concentrate on my study. Fighting!

No comments: