Saturday, March 20, 2010

Yesterday night, talking phone with babe.
He told me all the secrets, problem, feelings what he never tell me.
He is unhappy because of somethings was happened around him and of course I'm unhappy too.
But I feel touching because I'm the listener of him

Babe, you promised me you will tell me everything on next time, right?
So please don't scare to tell me. I will try to understand you always.


听了你那样说,心里有些感觸。


Well, is Saturday again. Woke up early in the morning?
I'm Insomnia yesterday night. How come I still can woke up early in the morning, huh? Aww! :(

Didn't went to anywhere today. Just only staying at home and helped mum.
I'm a good girl, haha

Sister is going out with her friends for supper, pub? And brother is going for a movie (Just Another Pandora's Box)
I wanna follow! But too bad he don't let! So selfish :(

No comments: