Friday, May 21, 2010

It's Friday again
The day most early back home from school
But I did not went to school. Ngek !

Woke up around 9.30 am
After wash my face and clean myself
Mummy asked me had a breakfast first
After breakfast, mummy asked me to eat some fruit, It's dragon fruit
And she make dragon fruit juice for herself and daddy
The taste was so ........ Eww !

It's time to online gain !
After I feel like a little bit boring
I go and wash 2 pair of my shoes and my school bag
Aww, finally. Finally I wash it *clap for me, hehe*

After I finished done my things, mummy asked me to help she cook
Well, had a lunch after we done the lunch

When I feel like nothing to do
FOOD will come in my mind, gosh ~.~
Chocolate, junk food, fruit, milk, yogurt, KFC, McDonald's, Burger King ................

I feel like going to Supermarket and buy all the thing that can eat right now ! :@







** When I look into mirror just now, I saw that I am getting fat ! Should I happy? **

No comments: