Sunday, May 23, 2010

My weekend :D


Saturday
Went to Inanam @ Kedai Kopi Laksa for breakfast at around 11am with babe
Too bad, laksa was finished, so I ate kon lou mian
The kon lou mian was ..... eww !

Went to Giant after finished breakfast
We bought many junk food :D
Went back babe house and changed car for fetched his mum go to the tayar shop and take her car
His sister followed too :)



Had a movie at his house after fetched they go
Our mouth was non-stop with junk food while we watching movie
Xiaosau text me that they was going to One Borneo suddenly,
so we stopped our movie and went to One Borneo

Reached there at around 3.20pm
Ming forget to bring phone, I called Xiaosau
But I cannot call in and she did not reply me too

Sigh I don't know how to describe my mood
Babe and I went to walk walk, play game, buy yogurt, junk food, take away KFC ......
After we finished shopping, playing ... Still I did not get any call/msg from her :@

10 minute ago
---------------
Watching movie
Why I cannot call in?
No line
Well, what time the movie finish?
I don't know
What movie and what time the movie started? I help you go and check
Finished. Where are you?

5 minute ago
-------------
Finally that we meet up, only the two person
Give they the lens and somethings ...
We walk together, gossip together and we went back home at around 5.30pm
:D




Back babe house and continue the movie
Eww ! I am going to hate Thailand ghost movie damn freaking much !
I don't want to watch it anymore !
We did not watch finish because It was scary much and I feel ...... eeeeeeee ~

Went back my lovely home after dinner :)


----------------


Sunday


Went to Gaya Street with babe at around 7.30am
While we reached there, we keep finding parking
We wasted more than half an hour for find parking lol

Walk walk walk buy buy buy eat eat eat

Had a breakfast at Kolombong because of Kedai Kopi which near Gaya Street was fulled :O
Take away some cheese bun and karipap for myself and family

Went City Mall, there had no parking !
Wasted more than half an hour too I think, wasted time much !
So we went back home


We wash car together, clean his room together, clean outside of his house together, feed all the fish at the pond of his house together, gossip together, play together. What a lovely day hahaha!

But I felt kinda boring when babe keep clean his car, open this open that,
because I felt tired and hot so I just eating while playing his laptop and wait he finish his thing
Finally he did !

Went Menggatal before home, buy chicken wing and something for eat
Reached home at around 6pm :D






Finally I give him back the jacket !

No comments: