Monday, May 31, 2010

Sunday
-

Afternoon, went City Mall and Wisma for shopping
While we gonna take our lunch,
we saw Shin Ching and her family so we eat together
Bought handbag, 2 bling bling hair band, earring, some stationary and others :D

Went Tanjung Aru ~
We sat down, eat together, see the sky and sea together too
It's so beautiful
But while we enjoying the circumstances,
RAINING ... It's totally SPOILED !
Bought something for eat before back to home

Back babe house because they having BBQ at night
Fulled and tired much



------------

Monday
-
Today, woke up at around 10.30am
After I take my shower, went out with my bii
The time was at around 1pm something

Had a movie at Cp. 1.50pm


The movie is so meaningful and touching
I am loving it :)

Had a meal at KFC after movie
Bought some revision books and junk food before home

Had a dinner with bii and his lovely family at Fish Village Restaurant, Sepanggar
Fulled :O

This is what one of my hair band happened :(

No comments: