Saturday, May 29, 2010

Yesterday, I found a job for spend my school holiday
Actually I don't hope to spend my school holiday in a job
But I need money, lack of money recently badly ! So I need to do that ~
Received a msg from Rara just now, she told me that the boss just only need 1 part time :(
What to do? I had no choice. I don't want babe be my driver everyday, SIGH !

Now, already 11pm
Still I did not had my breakfast yet, ate 3 pcs of biscuit only +_+
Babe asked me go out with him and his mum for breakfast but I cannot go out right now
Because mum and sister's going out and I need to wait they come back :(
Sister said take away ' Tuaran Mee ' for me but she haven't back yet
I waiting they so long already, I am so hungry :@

Afternoon, mum and sister came back,
I don't feel like going to eat because my stomach was so pain
Just because of she came to visited me
But still I have eat a little bit then go to rest and take a shower

At around 3pm something, babe came to picked me, mum and sister up
Sent they go to Kolombong Giant then we go to One Borneo
At around 4pm, we reached there. We went to Fun Square, keep play
While I play the boat, I cannot concentrate, keep laugh XD !!
After that, had a drink at Cool City

At around 7pm something, babe leaved me :(
Xiaosau and her Darl accompanied me
Aww, I am the sport light -.- Had a dinner at MC'D

While Ming reached, I leaved the couple and followed Ming
We went to see Show Lo ~
We don't have ticket, so we see from far far, see at outside IceBar
Aww, when he singing SO LAM :O
He is so cute ! He is so handsome !
We keep sweating while we watching, so we went to Wagamama with Ming, Fung, Ming's brother and one of her friends for supper?
LOL. So fulled :O

Babe came to find me and fetched me home after Wagamama ^^
Reached home at around 10.40pm ~

Love this much ! CUTE ~

Cool ! Found this in Facebook !




Even I am period, but still I drink cold thing
At MC'D, Wagamama
Scolded by him :(

No comments: