Saturday, June 12, 2010

I had spent my time with him again ^ ^

----------

Went to City Mall for get somethings at around 11.30am,
then went to Center for meet up my customer :)

Walk to Warisan, ordered a green tea ice-cream and strawberry ice-cream at Vedablue before we leave there
Still have lots of time before meet up another customer, so we decided go to Tanjung Aru
eat ; talk ; laugh . I love the way when the wind blowing me, enjoying ~ hahaha ^ ^

After that, we went :
Tanjung Aru plaza, the KOREA shop, bought a bottle of green tea for test but the taste just like, Eww ...
Tun Fuat, keep finding the shop that rent for bicycle, but we cannot found it and I cannot to tolerant the weather
Damai, had a meal at 保健堂 while we waiting customer

Went Ming's house before home, because need to send something and borrow disc by her
She get shocked because I did not text her that I am going, hahahahah !
Finally reached his house, punya main tired :O

Night, went out for dinner with bii family at Fish Village Restaurant :)
Went Suria @ KFC for customer o.O then back home. Aww what a tired day ahhhhh !


----------------


12.36am is the time right now, I still don't feel like going to sleep even I am tired ~
While I am playing Facebook just now just I realize that my birthday is coming very soon, 6 more days :D

Goodnight

No comments: