Friday, June 11, 2010

I was very busy for out going at this few days, hahaha!

Tuesday
-
Planned to go Sylvian's house for do our folio of ART with my classmate
but unsuccessful because Ming and me felt sleepy and a little bit lazy ~
Afternoon, went to City Mall with my bii, had a breakfast at Food Court and we dated our upline
She teach us how to join about the " earning money from Facebook "
Finally we join it ^ ^

After that, we went Inanam for send the desktop to customer,
but the customer not enough money, so changed to next time lu ~

Back my bii house, we are so busy
Busy about serve customer, haha
So tired ~ reached home at around 11pm something :(


Wednesday
-
Really feel like just staying at home
I hate the feeling of waiting ! :@

1 hours ago, went Center with him ~ Damn you, SHIM KIAN WEI !
Meet up customer at Food Court ~
While bii explaining, I keep on playing games, haha
So boring la ~ Take away YOYO and Uncle bob before home

Night, had a KFC for our dinner at his house ~
After dinner, went KFC for meet babe friends gain
Wow, ki siao ~ haha, I am playing game while he's explaining too ~
Reached home at around 9.30pm


Thursday
-
Went to One Borneo at around 1.30pm
We was very rushed because gonna buy the movie ticket at around 1.45pm
But only left those sit at in front, I don't want la ~
So we bought the movie ticket started at 4.20pm one ~

Before the movie started, had a meal and online at Mum and Son
I love what's babe ordered :X hahahah

4.20pm



Very nice, love it ! 5/5 stars I give ^ ^
I love Jackie Chan and his movie so much,
because his movie always meaningful for me, I learn lot's of thing from this movie ~
Hopefully he can continue to make more nice movie ^ ^
What are you waiting for? You should go to watch it, It's worth and no regret !

Rushed back home after the movie
7pm reached home. What a happy day ^ ^


Friday
-
Afternoon, went to One Borneo again LOL
The point is : I wanna sell the couple tee for the girl, that's why :)

Bii bought a dustbin for her sister at Daiso and we had a meal at McDonald's after shopping
Bought somethings at Giant before home

Bought a piggy bank at the place near Tuaran one ^ ^
Reached home at around 4pm ~

No comments: