Friday, June 18, 2010

My Lovely Birthday ♥

Went to Kolombong @ Sang Nyuk Mian for breakfast with my bii at around 11am
Woah, so nice !! hahahaha

Went for shopping with my bii, his mum and sister at Wisma and Suria after breakfast
They bought something and me too. Had a lunch together after shopping, my lovely chicken porridge
Meet up Ming awhile when I having my lunch, she with his hubby, haha !
After lunch, his mum and sister went back home and we went to play games :)


It's time for #D movie, had this movie with my bii, Xiaosau, Wen Zii, Shing Yee, Eva, Cookey :')


Something happened while we watching movie, a little spoiled.
It's funny yet touching, love it :')

Said goodbye to my dearest friends who's had watch the movie together.
Then bii and I went to Upperstar for dinner, yummyyy

It's time to back home after dinner :D but too bad, my house was flood, Eww
back his house and changed big car then sent me home :)


--------


Even no party, no cake, no pictures, but still that I am very happy
No sadness but It's full of love

Thanks for all the present, thanks for all the happiness you guys gave me
I really do appreciate much. This is the lovely birthday I ever had !
Hey guys, I love all of you !! Muackssss :')
Oh yeahh, this is also the first time I enjoy my birthday with boyfriend, xoxo

No comments: