Friday, June 25, 2010

Thursday, the days class of SENI
We are so nervous about it, hopefully teacher did not attend to class
Hopefully the days was birthday of teacher's grandfather again. But NO MORE =_=

When teacher attended to class, all of us was silent
No noisy, so quiet. No naughty, so hardworking.
All of us was busy for doing the sucker folio

Alright, 1/44 had done the folio. It's Adeline =_=
Teacher was angry, so we had been forced to sit on the floor (corridor)
Spoiled, skipped it.

It's kokorikulum days, visited to " Tze Chi 慈济 " with all the Buddha club member who's want to join.
We went there by school bus :)

Had a lunch at there before the ceramah start
Even just a simple meal, but still feeling great
Thanks for the serviced, appreciate :')

They gave all of us a souvenir before we leave there
I learned something that important


自认力量小, 无力付出, 或有能力却舍不得付出.
这两种人都错过了做好事的机会.

----------------


Today, something happened early in the morning
SPOILED-NYA. I am sorry bii
Keep doing my folio when I reached school, when having class of another subject
I am scared, do you know ?? Scared that I cannot done it a.s.a.p
Aww It's fucking annoying !

Don't have class of BM today, because having sport check.
Did not attended the ceramah of Girl's brigade
I am lazy and busy okay? I am sorry teacher, hahaha
Went to Damai, Easy Way after school for take my orders ^^


No comments: