Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Yesterday, went to school and back from school as usual
Went to Public bank for do something, had a meal at Sinsuran @ Sang Nyuk Mian
Back to home and rest :)

Bii be my alarm and called me woke up at around 5pm
Go to back, then go out with him again ^^
We went to Giant, because I wanna to buy milk and others

Went Shin Ching's house after that :)
Had a buffet steamboat at they house, because Ah siang's gf birthday.

Fulled. I TOM YAM :D

-----

Wednesday, Taiwan's teacher came our school to intro, explain more about Taiwan's college for us (FORM 4, 5)
I don't really feel like going, because It's expensive and far for me
But I hope I can go there have a trip. I will hardworking after finish my study, my SPM.
Get a good result and earn lots of money for enjoy my life

Bii fetched me go to Damai after school
Because I am going to give the lens to her :)

No comments: