Sunday, July 18, 2010

Friday

Had a lunch at TerraVida Cafe with my beloved after school
I choose " Chicken baked rice with Cheese, It's greasy.

Went to Shin Ching's house after lunch :)

--

Saturday

Yea, It's Saturday and I spent my time with my beloved again ^^
Had a breakfast (siew mai, kon loi mien) at Inanam at around 11 am

★★★★★
It's stupid, cute, funny and touching as well ~
I felt very happy and my mood was so nice whole day ^^
It's nice than Toy Story 3.
A nice movie recommend
I wish I could watchi 1 more time ^^

Gru and the little girl, Agnes
I love her so much, she is damnnnn cuteeeeee !!!!!!
And I also like the yellow thing - Minions Mambo :D
Love it love it

Went to Star City for car show.
And went to Tanjung Aru, saw Sau and her dar. hehe





Take away KFC at City Mall before home
I am so happy today ! ^^

--

Sunday

Went to Servay, bought some food and stationary home.
While we walking, bii saw a 体重机.
Then he asked me to check how many KG am I.
Alright, so I did it.
The result is 48-50 KG !

Walao ~ how can I grow weight so fast ?
I could not believe because before I just only 42-44 KG.
huhu, I am starting to diet. But I don't want my tummy !
I want to throw you away. Throw as fast as I could :(

No comments: