Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Yesterday, Monday

Today is the first day of July test.
BM, BI, MATH, HISTORY
Of course I have revision but still I feel It's totally hard you know ?
Aww :@

Stay for extra class after exam. Stayed at school until 3.10pm
then we went to Shin Ching's hse because 4.30pm need to go pick bii's sis.

Keep on playing NDS. I want buy one too ! :(

--

Today, Tuesday

The 2nd day of July test.
SCIENCE, ERT, PSV
I feel Science not that hard. But ERT was hard !
Walao, teacher keep looking at me. I cannot see answer you know ?!
I think I will get bad result on this test :'(

Don't have extra class today.
Finished school at around 1.40pm and then went to Giant @ Food court for lunch.
Even It's malay food but very nice. Give they a thumbs up ! hahaha

Went to Shin Ching's again.
I bought a 'bai wan fu feng'
so we play it together. :D

At around 4.30, we went back home lu :)


No comments: