Saturday, August 21, 2010



























Finally, passed a week of the annoying examination
Exam will be continue on next Monday and Friday
It's only 2 subject, ERT and BC.
Awwww I must revision hard on two of this subject, good luck to myself =)

---

I went to Ming's house at around 11.30am
After we finished prepared, her friends fetch us go to Centre =)

While we shopping, we saw Rara shopping with her mum and aunt
So we walk together lu ~ ^^

KFC dinner plate be our lunch and home made soft ice cream be our desserts
I ate banana + chocolate syrup + coco jelly? *forget the name*
Because mango is out of stock. Hmmm It's not nice for me
I saw lots of the malays is having they meal with they 'tudung' =="

Bii came to find me when we at Popular
We went to Tanjung Aru together
Bought lots of fruit and others back home
Because of raining so we can't stay they so long. Not fun =(
Sotong. Love it ~ ^^

Long time didn't go out with her together already.
Finally, today is the chance for 2 of us to dating. hahahah!
We are play and laughing all the time. What a great and tired Saturday

My collection of today
RM8.00/pcs

RM7.50/bottle 18ML.
She intro me this eye-mo :)




* I lost 2kg. 47kg now. Yes! =) *

No comments: